Conversation Starters with moslems, Liberalists and Left Wing Traitors
1. Is Mohamed the supreme example of a human being?
2. Does the Qur'an command muslims to 'obey Allah and the messenger?'
3. Do you follow the example of Mohamed?
4. Are you a true muslim if you reject the example of Mohamed and disobey the Qur'an?
5. Was Mohamed right to sexually abuse children, remember he married a six year old and the marriage was consummated when she was just nine? Please don't insult our intelligence by saying it was culturally appropriate. Was your prophet right or wrong?
6. Do you reject the example of your prophet or condone/excuse it?
7. Let's compare Jesus and Mohamed. Jesus was peaceful, Mohamed became increasingly violent.
8. Let's discuss how the violence in the Bible was descriptive, it was limited to a time and place, describing historic events. Whereas the violence in the Qur'an is prescriptive - open commands to all muslims, not limited to time or place. Does this make you, or ISIS, the true muslims?
9. Was Mohamed correct about gays being stoned, thrown off buildings or beheaded - or was he wrong?
10. Do you reject the verses in the Qur'an that explicitly call for muslims to strike at the necks of unbelievers and cut off their fingertips? Did Allah get that wrong?
11. Is a true muslim meant to take the Qur'an literally? Are they able to pick and choose the bits they like? Can a muslim actually determine what Allah or Mohamed got right or wrong?
12. Is Allah ever wrong?
13. Was Mohamed ever wrong?
Then we could talk about beheading 800 Jews, taking slaves, punishing apostates, dhimmitude, stoning adulterers, the inferiority of women and so much more….What about the OIC nations? Have they all misinterpreted the Qur’an and example of Mohamed too? Will you , condemn the Sharia Law practices of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran and Iraq?