MY WILL LETTER ADDRESSING iSLAMS UNDESERVED PRIVILEGED POSITION IN AUSTRALIA
Dear Mr Prime Minister
I know that it is my duty to keep you informed of MY WILL on anything that comes before Parliament, or should come before Parliament.
It is MY WILL that you take immediate action to address the issue of followers of islam receiving privileges above other Australians not of the islamic faith.
I am a disgruntled tax paying conservative voter who is fed up with the islamic faith being placed in a privileged position above other Australians.
islam has been placed in a privileged position above other religions in Australia and moslems have been placed in a privileged position above Australians not of the islamic faith.
1. moslems receive money from food purchases (Halal Certification), to build mosques and islamic schools that Christian, Buddhist,
Hindu and other religions don't receive.
2. Centre link pays moslem families with more than one wife welfare benefits when polygamy is illegal in Australia.
3. moslem women can enter banks and service stations with their head coverings, however people riding a motor cycle have to
remove their helmet as a matter of security.
Mr Prime Minister if you want people of different cultures and/or beliefs uniting as one nation you and your government must stop pandering to the islamic faith and allowing it privileges that other Australians don't receive.
It is My Will that your government in 2017 act by:
1. Putting a stop to Australians (not of the islamic faith) paying halal certification costs on purchases to support a moslem population
of 2-4%. Or at worst, implementing the findings of the Senate Inquiry into Third party certification of food which was funded by tax
2. Stopping the abuse of the Welfare system by followings of the islamic faith
3. Changing the laws that no individual male of female is permitted to enter a school, bank, government office or any place where money transactions take place (ie service stations, food plazas, restaurants etc) wearing a face covering. The security and safety
of the citizens of Australia is paramount.
I await your response and thank you for your time and consideration.
(signed with your full name, address and date, as legal evidence that you are a constituent).
Sent to the Prime Minister
Sent to Senator Pauline Hanson
Sent to Senator Cory Bernardi
Sent to MP George Christensen a leading voice of the National Party